14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
A WeChat Mini Game is a WeChat client based game that doesn't need to be downloaded or installed. Users can start the experience with one click, and play with their friends on WeChat.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to develop WeChat Mini Gamess on the WeChat platform.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Cocos Code IDE for creating WeChat Mini Games.
- Deploy applications that can run on mobile and desktops running WeChat.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Overview of WeChat Mini Gamess
Understanding the WeChat Ecosystem
Preparing the Development Environment
Basic and Advanced Features of Cocos Creator
Common Programming Framework and Algorithm
Creating a Mini Game
Motion System, Animation System and Physical System
Architecture and Plug-ins of Cocos Creator
Customizing UI Components
Testing and Releasing the Game
Summary and Conclusion
Antonio gave is much background information, best practices and showed us useful tools to speed up our development process.
Course:Cross-platform mobile development with PhoneGap/Apache Cordova