14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- An understanding of virtualization
Veeam Backup and Replication is a backup application for virtual machines, servers, and workstations. Veeam Backup and Restoration provides restore and replication functionality.
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at administrators who wish to use Veeam Backup and Replication to backup, restore, and replicate data.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Perform replication and restoration on virtual machines, servers, and workstations.
- Test and verify backups for recoverablity.
- Secure and protect Veeam backups from ransomware attacks.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Veeam Backup and Replication Overview
- What is Veeam Backup and Replication
- Veeam Backup and Replication features
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring Veeam Backup and Replication
- Setting up a Veeam Backup Lab
Backup and Restore
- Backing up virtual machines, servers, and workstations and data
- Performing restoration on virtual machines, servers, workstations, and data
- Using Instant Recovery
- Using Application Aware Processing
- Performing replications virtual machines, servers, and workstations.
- Adding proxy servers
- Using Veeam One
- Monitoring backups
- Verifying backups
- Protecting backups
Summary and Conclusion