7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- Basic knowledge of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Business analysts
- Project managers
UiPath is an RPA (Robotic Process Automation) tool for automating an organization's everyday tasks, freeing employees from the daily routine of rote work. UiPath uses diagrams, flowcharts and drag and drop options to define activities for automation. It allows for convenient administration of rules-based tasks and allows components to be shared and reused among different projects and teams.
The UiPath extensible architecture uses predictive analytics, cognitive capabilities and artificial intelligence to automate complex processes.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at business analysts and project managers who wish to carry out business analysis using the UiPath RPA tool.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Learn about the architecture and key features of UiPath RPA tool.
- Understand the role of an RPA business analyst.
- Map the business requirements and track the RPA process.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Fundamentals of RPA
Setting up UiPath RPA Tool
Overview of UiPath Features and Architecture
Understanding the Role of an RPA Business Analyst
Case Study: Estimating the ROI for an RPA Project
Identifying and Assessing RPA Opportunities
Mapping the Business Requirements
Measuring, Documenting, and Tracking the Automated Process
Analyzing the Data to Estimate the Business Benefits
Testing and Implementing the RPA Solution
Understanding Change Management
Summary and Conclusion
The knowledge about the topic, flexibility and clarity to explain
The knowledge I acquired about RPA's and how to build a successful business case
Humberto Mendoza - DHL
Trainer´s knowledge and the information received.
Alejandro Echeverria - DHL
the thoughts about the business case and benefits
Belinda Martinez - DHL