21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- An understanding of Continuous Improvement toward Customer Satisfaction
- An understanding of Business Process Improvement
- A general understanding of Quality Systems and Quality Management Systems Improvement
- Experience with Continuous Improvement Processes and Performance Metrics
- Auditors who are or will be involved in QMS Audit
- Consultants and Managers involved in Quality Programs
- Persons who need to work with QMS Auditors
QMS Auditor / Lead Auditor (ISO 9001) training course explains what a QMS (Quality Management System) needs to accomplish. It also explains the requirements of a successful QMS Audit. These requirements serve as the basis of Continuous Improvement efforts towards improved products and services for the Customer.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn about the QMS Audit principles, procedures and documentations as they step through a series of case studies, group discussions, and hands-on exercises and activities.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the Requirements for a successful QMS Audit.
- Create an Audit Checklist for a sample audit scenario.
- Report findings in accordance to ISO 9001 requirements.
- Write and grade non-conformity reports and evaluate proposals for corrective action.
- Prepare and present a convincing evaluation to top management in accordance to the organization's policy and objectives.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Understanding Quality, Quality Systems and QMS (Quality Management System) Audit
Understanding the Relationship QMS Audit, Customer Satisfaction and Profitability
Understanding ISO 9001 and the Seven QMP (Quality Management Principles)
Planning the QMS Audit based on Inputs from Top Management and Lead Technical Personnel
Creating a QMS Audit Checklist to record Conformance and Non-Conformance Details
Creating a QMS Audit Report
Understanding the Recurring Cycle of Continuous Improvement
Understanding ISO 9001 Certification Requirements
Presenting to Top Management
Day 2 and Day 3, I really enjoyed.
Capita Business Services Ltd