14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- An understanding of data warehousing and data analysis
- An understanding of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) concepts
- BI analysts
- ETL developers
- Database professionals
JasperReports is an open-source reporting library that can be embedded into any Java application.
JasperReports Server is a Java EE web application with advanced reporting capabilities, including scheduling and permissions.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn to use JasperReports to view and interact with business data as well as create and design reports and dashboards that are viewable on phones and tablets.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up and configure a JasperSoft ETL project
- Design and run an ETL job
- Use iReport to generate charts, images, sub-reports, and cross tabs
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Tibco Jaspersoft Studio
- Navigating Jaspersoft Studio
- Setting Up the Design Environment
- Building a Report
- Practice Building Reports
- Adding Parameters
- Adding Variables
- Composing Expressions
- Implementing Styles
- Adding Subreports
- Connecting to a JasperReports Server
- Publishing a Simple Report
Tibco Jaspersoft Server
- Creating Input Controls
- Adding Resources
- Adding Resource Bundles
- Running Reports
- Scheduling Reports
The training was conducted from scratch, which allowed people who do not know the system to navigate in the application more efficiently. Additional exercises on our examples were also added value.
Rafał Starus - TUiR WARTA S.A
The fact that the training was tailored to our requirements, which we introduced before starting. In addition, the trainer raised or developed issues that were chosen on an ongoing basis as additional or more interesting for us.
BNY Mellon (Poland) Sp. z o. o.
Polska Agencja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości