7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- Programming experience OR
- Part of a product team with programming experience
Dapp refers to a decentralized application on the blockchain. They are based on a token-economy and utilize a block chain to incentivize development and adoption. Bitcoin was the first Dapp ever released; other examples include Ethereum-based Dapps such as Golem, Augur and Melonport.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to assess, plan and release their own Dapp into the market.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the characteristics of a Dapp (open source, decentralized, incentivized)
- Understand the characteristics of successful Dapp launches
- Kickstart, launch and manage a Dapp project
- Product teams wishing to launch a Dapp
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Blockchain - a primer
Daap launch case studies
Assessing a Dapp's unique advantage
Assessing the market
Writing a whitepaper
Garnering a following
Preparing a token sale
Developing the product
ICOs (initial coin offerings)
Managing and securing tokens
Managing the Daap lifecycle
Project exit plans
Great knowledge of the lecturer and easy way of passing it over.
Bartosz Matuszek - Weegree Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|