21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- An understanding of general cloud computing concepts.
- System administration experience.
- Experience with Linux command line.
- An general understanding of web application deployment processes.
- Cloud architects
- DevOps engineers and managers
- System administrators
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at engineers who wish to learn how to design, build and deploy applications using a cloud native strategy that includes continuous integration, container engines and orchestrators.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Select, set up and manage the right tools for enabling a cloud native strategy.
- Optimize the speed, scalability and costs of deploying enterprise cloud applications.
- Create nodes that are self healing and multi-tenant.
- Scale the number of machines to tens of thousands of nodes.
- Communicate effectively with business stakeholders on cloud strategy
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Scale, resilience, speed, and cost.
Overview of Cloud Native Architecture and Concepts
- Microservices architecture
Assessing the Requirements
Evaluating Existing Talent, Tools, and Processes
- Event store and event sourcing
- Active/active data replication
Automation: Continuous Integration Tools and Processes
- Overview of continuous integration, deployment, and testing
Containerization: Engines and Orchestrators
- Linux containers and clusters
- Docker, Kubernetes and others
- Using scripts to set up the environment (infrastructure-as-code)
Case Study: Uber
Scaling an Existing Application
- Supporting new users, devices, and regions.
- Incremental improvements
- Managing risks
- Reducing operating costs
- Moving toward on-demand expenditure
Case Stuy: Netflix
Communicating with Business Stakeholders
Keeping up with the Latest Developments
- Cloud Native Computing Foundation
- Open Container Initiative
Summary and Conclusion
Lecture on the scale of cloud computing.
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Course:Cloud Computing Overview
Trainer is trying to answer to the additional requests, even if it involves to change his plans.
Course:Cloud computing essentials for managers / software engineers
He had a very good manner,
Course:IoT Fundamentals and Frontiers : For Managers, CXO, VP, Investors and Entrepreneurs