21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- Experience with .NET, C#, and Visual Studio
BizTalk is a message conversion system and integration platform from Microsoft.
In this instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote), participants will learn how to use BizTalk to connect legacy systems with newer applications.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure BizTalk
- Automate business processes using BizTalk
- Understand BizTalk messaging
- Integrate BizTalk with Azure and Sharepoint
- Deploy and troubleshoot a BizTalk installation
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Installing and Configuring BizTalk
Overview of BizTalk Server Features and Architecture
Automating Business Processes
Using the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Toolkit
Using Functoids in the BizTalk Mapper
Working with WCF adapters
Integrating BizTalk with Azure and SharePoint
Summary and Conclusion
Some of our clients
is growing fast!
We are looking to expand our presence in the UK!
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- expand business in the UK
- recruit local talent (sales, agents, trainers, consultants)
- recruit local trainers and consultants
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data systems to support your local operation
- high-tech automation
- continuously upgraded course catalogue and content
- good fun in international team
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!