Apache Apex is a YARN-native platform that unifies stream and batch processing. It processes big data-in-motion in a way that is scalable, performant, fault-tolerant, stateful, secure, distributed, and easily operable.
This instructor-led, live training introduces Apache Apex's unified stream processing architecture, and walks participants through the creation of a distributed application using Apex on Hadoop.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand data processing pipeline concepts such as connectors for sources and sinks, common data transformations, etc.
- Build, scale and optimize an Apex application
- Process real-time data streams reliably and with minimum latency
- Use Apex Core and the Apex Malhar library to enable rapid application development
- Use the Apex API to write and re-use existing Java code
- Integrate Apex into other applications as a processing engine
- Tune, test and scale Apex applications
- Enterprise architects
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice