14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to write and maintain tests for Angular applications.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to
- Decide the most appropriate strategy for testing an Angular application
- Carry out unit testing, component testing, A/B testing and end-to-end on an Angular application
- Choose the right tools for the job: Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Mocha, etc.
- Write tests in Protractor and Jasmine
- Run and debug tests with Karma and Protractor
- Create a maintainable test suite
- Employ best practices for unit testing in Angular
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- Angular goes by different names and versions, namely: Angular.js, AngularJS, AngularJS 1, Angular 1, Angular 2, etc. To customize the version used in this training, please contact us to arrange.
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
In general now I (mostly) know how to do testing. I really appreciate that Lukasz took some time to talk specifically about my project and how I could not only test my specific scenario, but he also went the extra step to explain how instead of that I could refactor *how* I was writing the code, which makes everything simpler and thus also easier to test.