14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Previous experience working with Docker containers.
- DevOps engineers
- System administrators
Docker is an open-source platform for automating the process of building, shipping and running applications inside containers.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at engineers who wish to advance their knowledge of Docker so as to deploy applications at a larger scale while maintaining control.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Build their own Docker images.
- Deploy and manager large number of Docker applications .
- Evaluate different container orchestration solutions and choose the most suitable one.
- Set up a continuous integration process for Docker applications.
- Integrate Docker applications with existing continuous tools integration processes.
- Secure their Docker applications.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Overview of Docker Features and Architecture
Setting up Docker
Building Your Own Docker Images
Running Multi-Container Docker Applications with Docker Compose
The Challenges of Deploying Many Docker Applications
How Container Orchestration Helps You Maintain Control
Kubernetes in Action
Advanced Docker Networking
Setting up a Continuous Integration Workflow for Docker Applications
Integrating Docker Applications into an Existing Workflow
Container and Orchestration Best Practices
Summary and Conclusion
Labs and technical discussions.
Dinesh Panchal - AXA XL