14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- An understanding of databases
- An understanding of Java
Apache Ignite is an in-memory computing platform that sits between the application and data layer to improve speed, scale, and availability.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn the principles behind persistent and pure in-memory storage as they step through the creation of a sample in-memory computing project.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use Ignite for in-memory, on-disk persistence as well as a purely distributed in-memory database.
- Achieve persistence without syncing data back to a relational database.
- Use Ignite to carry out SQL and distributed joins.
- Improve performance by moving data closer to the CPU, using RAM as a storage.
- Spread data sets across a cluster to achieve horizontal scalability.
- Integrate Ignite with RDBMS, NoSQL, Hadoop and machine learning processors.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|