14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course aims to provide those who want to enter into International business market to conduct business.
- Export Manager
- International Trade Executives
- Professional Conversion
- Administrative Executive Fresh Graduates
- Corporate Representatives
- New Hirer
- Business Owner
As the globalization of industries and marketplaces bring a mix of the diverse cultures of the world, it is more important than ever for managers and small business owners to understand enhance their communication skills.
In this digital age it is essential, no matter what industry your work in, to know how to effectively convey and receive messages in person as well as via phone, email and social media. messages in person as well as via phone, email and social media.
This course is design with following Objectives
- Communication is the exchange of information and ideas, whether written or verbal.
- Understand communication and the communication process
- List and overcome the filters/barriers.
And Below Training Benefits to Participants.
- Enhanced Personal & Professional image.
- Mastering International Protocol & personal diplomacy.
- Proficiency and competence in various forms of corporate and diplomatic communication.
- Increased self-confidence in official, formal and informal contacts.
- Sharpened professional communication skills.
- Increased confidence in public relations.
- Perfected understanding of formal and informal dress, including evening attire.
- Enhanced ability to work in international environment, understanding key elements of cross-cultural communication and refined competence in contacts with partners’ from all over the world.
- Basic Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Non Verbal Communication Skills
I generally was benefit from the interaction and flexibility.
Course:Communicating and Influencing - For Managers and Team Leaders
Reflecting own my self to learn others
Roy Dekker - Axway GmbH
Course:People and Team Management
How open the trainer is about relevant issues. He can easily relate with his students.
Course:Public Speaking 101: The Art of Mastering Self-Expression (With Social Media Relevance)