Online or onsite, instructor-led live Boomi training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Boomi to build, manage, and deploy integration platforms for cloud-based solutions.
Boomi training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Manchester onsite live Boomi trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centres.
Boomi is also known as Dell Boomi.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
The Venue in Manchester's Piccadilly district is at the centre of a transport hub within easy access of mainline and tram stations (in fact the tram stops right outside ther door!).
It is situated across the 8th floor with fantastic views over the city and an abundance of natural light. With 15 rooms of various sizes including a self contained event wing along with other smaller rooms and suites ideal for meeting and training events. All the usual touches you would expect from etc....Read more
Trainer is trying to answer to the additional requests, even if it involves to change his plans.
Course: Cloud computing essentials for managers / software engineers
Lecture on the scale of cloud computing.
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Course: Cloud Computing Overview
Dell Boomi Course Events - Manchester
Boomi Integration Fundamentals - Manchester - Portland Street
Boomi Course Outlines in Manchester
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up the necessary environment to start building integrations with Boomi.
- Understand Boomi AtomSphere's features, architecture, and core concepts.
- Learn how to design, build, and deploy integration processes with Boomi.
- Use Boomi's dashboard and reporting options to monitor applications.
- Manage configurations and deployments for Atom, Molecule, and Atom Cloud.
- Enable web services and API integration and management with Boomi.