Blockchain: Hyperledger Indy for Identity Management Training Course
14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Programming experience
- Basic understanding of blockchain networks is helpful
- Experience with Linux
Indy is a Hyperledger project for creating decentralized identity systems. It includes tools, libraries, and reusable components for creating digital identities rooted in blockchains or other distributed ledgers.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to create an Indy-based decentralized identity system.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create and manage decentralized, self-sovereign identities using distributed ledgers
- Enable interoperability of digital identities across domains, applications, and silos
- Understand key concepts such as user-controlled exchange, revocation, Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs), off-ledger agents, data minimization, etc.
- Use Indy to enable identity owners to independently control their personal data and relationships
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Identity management and self-sovereignty
Security, control, and portability
Overview of public, permissioned blockchains
Creating an Indy based identity management system
Testing and deploying
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|