14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
The course is part of the Data Scientist skill set (Domain: Data and Technology).
Data Warehousing Concepts
- What is Data Ware House?
- Difference between OLTP and Data Ware Housing
- Data Acquisition
- Data Extraction
- Data Transformation.
- Data Loading
- Data Marts
- Dependent vs Independent data Mart
- Data Base design
ETL Testing Concepts:
- Software development life cycle.
- Testing methodologies.
- ETL Testing Work Flow Process.
- ETL Testing Responsibilities in Data stage.
Big data Fundamentals
- Big Data and its role in the corporate world
- The phases of development of a Big Data strategy within a corporation
- Explain the rationale underlying a holistic approach to Big Data
- Components needed in a Big Data Platform
- Big data storage solution
- Limits of Traditional Technologies
- Overview of database types
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
From £2200 (102)
Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|