Local, instructor-led live Apache Thrift training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals of Apache Thrift.
Apache Thrift training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Brighton onsite live Apache Thrift trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centres. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
This centre occupies a prominent location on Queens Road which links Brighton station to the Churchill Square shopping centre and the seafront. Queensberry House, which offers some sea views, is in the heart of the business district in this city. Brighton is a highly sophisticated and modern resort with a thriving economy and tourist industry. Millions of visitors flock here every year, both for leisure and to attend conferences and exhibitions at the Brighton Centre, one of the largest...Read more
Thrift Course Outlines in Brighton
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn the fundamentals of Apache Thrift as they step through the creation of a client-server application with cross-language support.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Apache Thrift
- Understand the fundamentals of Apache Thrift and how it works
- Build, test, deploy, and troubleshoot a client-server application using Apache Thrift
- Use Apache Thrift in a production environment
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.