28 hours (usually 4 days including breaks)
- Java development experience
- An understanding of Hadoop concepts
Apache Storm is a distributed, real-time computation engine used for enabling real-time business intelligence. It does so by enabling applications to reliably process unbounded streams of data (a.k.a. stream processing).
"Storm is for real-time processing what Hadoop is for batch processing!"
In this instructor-led live training, participants will learn how to install and configure Apache Storm, then develop and deploy an Apache Storm application for processing big data in real-time.
Some of the topics included in this training include:
- Apache Storm in the context of Hadoop
- Working with unbounded data
- Continuous computation
- Real-time analytics
- Distributed RPC and ETL processing
Request this course now!
- Software and ETL developers
- Mainframe professionals
- Data scientists
- Big data analysts
- Hadoop professionals
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Request a customized course outline for this training!
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|