Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) in Excel (intermediate level) Training Course
Course is intended for those familiar the basics of VBA who want to develop their knowledge and greater use of language capabilities.
- Create your own toolbar and menu
The data types
- Conversion to other types
- The extent and lifetime of variables
- Operators and their priorities
- Options modules
- Select Case
- If ... Then ... ElseIf ... Else
- When reversing loops
- For Each loop
- Instructions loop break (exit)
- Processing step
- Traps Watches
- Locals Window
- Immediate Window
- Call Stack
- Capturing and handling run-time errors
- Structures: On Error Resume Next, On Error GoTo label, On Error GoTo 0
- Data display on the statusbar
- Measurement of the duration of the macro by the method Timer
- Create your own forms
- Calling a form from the code
- Use the forms in the spreadsheet
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price