Social Media - facebook, twitter, blog, youtube, google+ Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
Marketing on the Internet
- What is socialmedia? phenomenon of online communities
- Examples of current Internet campaigns
- The main advantages of social media over traditional communication channels
- Social Media and Advertising
- Business benefits resulting from the campaign socialmedia
- Selection of the communication channel
- E-Consumers - participants rather than users - who they are, they are looking for and what you expect?
- Basic terminology in e-marketing
- Targeting online advertising
- The performance indicators
- Efficiency and optimization activities
- Social networks: scopes, operation, function
- Building a community around the brand - goals and methods
- Engagement Marketing on social networks
- Word of Mouth Marketing - Opportunities and threats and a code of good practice.
- Viral Marketing - how to design a successful viral campaign
- advertising campaigns
- Handling of critical situations
Overview and specifications of basic communication platforms and their use in various industries
- Discussion Forums
- Our class
- Company blog
- Services news
- Citizen journalism
- Cooperation with bloggers
- Create a campaign image on the web
- Basic principles of creating communication strategies in social media
- Effective communication on the internet
- Language Internet.
- What to focus on and with what to give up.
- Mobile technologies.
- Rules for a good e-mailing
Analysis and monitoring whether our actions are achieving the intended benefits
- Available analytical tools and their application in practice:
- Statistics Facebook and YouTube
- Google Analytics
- Available Social Media Monitoring Tool
- Practical measurement of ROI, the cost of obtaining the user / customer and their activation
- Assessment of the impact of Social Media on the image of the brand as a whole
Completion of training and assessment
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price