Scrum for Managers and Executives Training Course
Public Course Dates
Then just submit a public course date request now!
And we will organize the training at a location and date to suit you.
Request Public Course Date >>
|2013-06-06 09:30||London, Chiswick||From 510 to 990 GBP Check!|
|2013-06-14 09:30||Bristol, Temple Gate||From 510 to 990 GBP Check!|
|2013-06-24 09:30||Bristol, Temple Gate||From 510 to 990 GBP Check!|
|2013-06-27 09:30||London, Chiswick||From 510 to 990 GBP Check!|
|2013-07-10 09:30||Manchester||From 510 to 990 GBP Check!|
|2013-08-02 09:30||Bristol, Temple Gate||From 459 to 891 GBP Check!|
|2013-08-06 09:30||Manchester||From 459 to 891 GBP Check!|
|2013-08-08 09:30||London, Chiswick||From 459 to 891 GBP Check!|
|2013-08-23 09:30||Bristol, Temple Gate||From 459 to 891 GBP Check!|
|2013-08-28 09:30||London, Chiswick||From 459 to 891 GBP Check!|
This course is also know as SCRUM awareness training.
Who should attend?
This course has been created for managers, executives and other decision makers who want to know how to calculate the benefits of implementing the methodology or want to understand what their team is doing.
It is also suitable for customers of software development wishing to have a stake holding in the development process.
Short Overview of Project Management Methodologies and Frameworks
- Comparison of iterative methodologies
- Why things go wrong
- The Agile approach
- What is Scrum?
- Pigs and chickens
- The customer representative
- Prioritizing product requirements
- Writing effective stories
- Acceptance criteria
- Negotiating sprint contents
- Group exercise to produce customer requirements and write stories based on the requirements
- Sprint backlog
- Sprint planning: what to do
- Sprint planning how to do it
- What happens during a sprint
- Burn down charts
- Group exercise to plan a sprint
- Implementing Scrum
- Ensuring proper practices
- Maintaining documentation
- Standup meetings
- When to pair program
- Group exercise to implement Scrum
Finishing a sprint
- Scrum review meeting
- Scrum retrospective meeting
- Releasing an iteration
- Group exercise the review a sprint
Is Agile and Scrum for you?
- Review of the Scrum process
- Comparison with other methodologies
- Benefits of pair programming
- Question and Answers Session