Scientific Communication Training Course
It is recommended that participants prepare a 5 min presentation or a speech before the training.
Public Course Dates
Then just submit a public course date request now!
And we will organize the training at a location and date to suit you.
Request Public Course Date >>
|2013-06-04 09:30||London, Chiswick||From 940 to 1790 GBP Check!|
|2013-06-17 09:30||Bristol, Temple Gate||From 940 to 1790 GBP Check!|
|2013-06-17 09:30||Manchester||From 940 to 1790 GBP Check!|
|2013-06-27 09:30||London, Chiswick||From 940 to 1790 GBP Check!|
|2013-07-01 09:30||Bristol, Temple Gate||From 940 to 1790 GBP Check!|
|2013-07-18 09:30||Manchester||From 940 to 1790 GBP Check!|
|2013-07-31 09:30||London, Chiswick||From 846 to 1611 GBP Check!|
|2013-08-01 09:30||Bristol, Temple Gate||From 846 to 1611 GBP Check!|
|2013-08-06 09:30||Manchester||From 846 to 1611 GBP Check!|
|2013-08-22 09:30||Bristol, Temple Gate||From 846 to 1611 GBP Check!|
During this workshop participants will be familiarised with basics of scientific communication including ways of preparing presentations, short articles and posters promoting scientific results. The theoretical course is interwoven with simple practical exercises, quizzes and tests to make sure that participants understand the concepts.
During the training you will be taught how to present your results in a comprehensible and interesting way. By the end of the course you will be able to deliver a memorable speech and create a presentation that will be remembered.
The course has been designed for people who want to learn how to present their work in an interesting, clear, understandable and memorable way.
It has been designed especially for:
- Researches presenting their scientific results at conferences and workshops
- Scientists applying for grants
- Managers who want to introduce their ideas and plans in a scientific environment
- Lecturers who want to learn how to run their courses in a professional way
- General rules of scientific communication
- Rules for preparing high quality scientific presentations
- Rules for preparing understandable and effective scientific figures and posters