REST API - a pattern of exchange of information between sites Training Course
The course is designed for developers, web applications, aims to provide opportunities offered by the REST architectural pattern by which you can communicate between sites.
REST - base
- The need for the exchange of information between sites
- HTTP POST / GET / PUT / DELETE
- Services such MushUp and popular applications
- Services using REST
- Mapping CRUD operations on HTTP calls
- Conventions API URL structure
- Passing Parameters
- Return Values
- HTTP statuses
- JSON - a universal format for the exchange of information
Using the API services - customer
- Examples of the popular API
Create a REST API - Server
- Gathering requirements and identify functionality
- Design and API documentation
- Installing the required libraries
- Business Object - mapping the class
- Controller methods
- Representation of a business object as JSON
- HTTP Headers - as metadata
- Testing the API using cURL
- Authentication mechanisms
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price