Programming in Windows 8 with XAML and C# Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
Technical Team Leader, Software Developer
The purpose of training is to acquire the ability to develop business desktop applications in Windows 8 with XAML and C#.
During the course, students become familiar with the MSDN resources and tools to support the development process, such as Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Introduction to Visual Studio 2012
- First program - Hello WPF World !
- Compilation, Debugging
- Microsoft .NET
- What is .NET?
- CLR and Garbage Collector
- DLL vs. EXE?
- Technologies within .NET
- Foundations of Windows 8 Development
- Windows 8 Development History
- MVVM design pattern - description
- Windows 8 Development vs. WPF vs. Windows Forms
- In and Out
- Windows 8 Development project structure
- XAML, Layout, Dependency Properties
- Commands and Resources
- Styles and Behaviours
- Databinding, Data Streams
- Data Flow
- Data modelling in Windows 8 Development
- Access to databases
- Entity Framework
- CRUD operations
- Data Validation
- Controls review
- User Controls a Custom Controls
- Advanced topics
- Asynchronous and parallel operations
- IoC (Inverse of Control)
- Unity 2, PRISM
- Complete Business Application - Real World Application
- Development of System Architecture in groups based on the specified Business Case
- Data modelling
- Application testing
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price