Financial analysis in Excel Training Course
During the training, will present the issues of financial analysis using the advanced features of Excel.
This course is intended for financial analysts, accountants and all those who want to expand their skills spreadsheet with issues of financial analysis.
- The logic functions
- Mathematical and statistical functions
- Financial functions
Search and data
- Search and matching
- Functions MATCH (MATCH) and INDEX (INDEX)
- Advanced management of lists of values
- Validate the value entered in the cell
- Database Functions
- Summary data by using the histogram
- Circular references - Practical Aspects
Tables and Pivot Charts
- The dynamic description of the data using PivotTables
- Elements and calculated fields
- Visualize data using pivot chart
Working with external data
- Exporting and importing data
- Exporting and importing XML file
- Importing data from databases
- Connections to a database or an XML file
- Analyzing data online - Web Query
- Option Goal Seek
- The Analysis ToolPack addition
- Scenarios, Scenario Manager
- Solver and optimization data
- Macros and create your own functions
- Starting and recording macros
- Working with VBA code
- Advanced conditional formatting using formulas and form elements (eg box - checkbox)
Time value of money
- The current and future value of capital
- Capitalization and discounting
- Interest made simple
- Nominal and effective interest procetowa
- Cash flows
Trends and financial forecasts
- Types (functions) trend.
- The rate of profit
- Investing in securities and risk measures
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price