Business Process Analysis with UML and BPMN Training Course
Basic UML knowledge and some experience with Business Process Management would be beneficial.
Public Course Dates
Then just submit a public course date request now!
And we will organize the training at a location and date to suit you.
Request Public Course Date >>
|2013-06-17 09:30||Manchester||From 960 to 1890 GBP Check!|
|2013-07-04 09:30||Manchester||From 960 to 1890 GBP Check!|
|2013-07-11 09:30||London, Chiswick||From 960 to 1890 GBP Check!|
|2013-07-15 09:30||Bristol, Temple Gate||From 960 to 1890 GBP Check!|
|2013-07-25 09:30||Bristol, Temple Gate||From 864 to 1701 GBP Check!|
|2013-07-29 09:30||London, Chiswick||From 864 to 1701 GBP Check!|
|2013-08-14 09:30||Manchester||From 864 to 1701 GBP Check!|
|2013-08-19 09:30||Bristol, Temple Gate||From 864 to 1701 GBP Check!|
|2013-08-19 09:30||London, Chiswick||From 864 to 1701 GBP Check!|
|2013-09-05 09:30||Manchester||From 864 to 1701 GBP Check!|
Managers who want to understand BPMN diagrams, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, Business Process Engineers, System Analysts and anyone who is involved in analyzing and planning Business Processes using standardized, unified modelling notation.
- Produce high-quality process diagrams
- Model in the BPMN process notation
- Capture as-is process information
- Implement optimized process flows for people-intensive processes
- Simplify complex process definitions and break them into more manageable pieces
- Business use case diagrams
- UML activity diagrams detailing the use case
- Business Entities definitions depicted with Class Diagrams
- Map the model into system use cases
- BPMN modelling techniques
- BPMN modelling shape overview
- Swimlane generation and viewing
- BPMN text objects, data objects, annotations, and attributions
- Basic Process optimization
- Process design best practices