Advanced Foundations of .NET 2.0 Development Training Course
Before attending this class, delegates must:
- Understand the purpose and components of the .NET 2.0 Framework and the Common Language Runtime.
- Understand the components of typical .NET 2.0 applications.
- Understand and use .NET Framework 2.0 Common Type System (CTS) and how to use variable types including dates/times, numbers, strings, objects and arrays.
- Use basic file IO classes from the Framework such as StreamReader, StreamWriter, Directory, DirectoryInfo, File and FileInfo.
- Use basic Framework provided type conversions.
- Use basic Framework provided text conversion and manipulations including StringBuilder.
- Use classes with the System.Collections namespace.
- Use the System.Math class.
- Basic language syntax for decision structures, loop structures, declaring and using variables.
- Understand classes and objects, methods, properties and functions.
- Understand the class hierarchy present in the .NET Framework 2.0.
- Adding projects to a solution.
- Creating new project types.
- Understand and create a deployment project.
Public Course Dates
Then just submit a public course date request now!
And we will organize the training at a location and date to suit you.
Request Public Course Date >>
|2013-07-08 09:30||London, Chiswick||From 1460 to 2890 GBP Check!|
|2013-07-30 09:30||Bristol, Temple Gate||From 1460 to 2890 GBP Check!|
|2013-07-31 09:30||Manchester||From 1460 to 2890 GBP Check!|
|2013-08-12 09:30||London, Chiswick||From 1460 to 2890 GBP Check!|
|2013-08-20 09:30||Manchester||From 1314 to 2601 GBP Check!|
|2013-09-03 09:30||Bristol, Temple Gate||From 1314 to 2601 GBP Check!|
|2013-09-09 09:30||Bristol, Temple Gate||From 1314 to 2601 GBP Check!|
|2013-09-30 09:30||Manchester||From 1314 to 2601 GBP Check!|
|2013-10-01 09:30||London, Chiswick||From 1314 to 2601 GBP Check!|
|2013-10-23 09:30||Bristol, Temple Gate||From 1314 to 2601 GBP Check!|
- Improve the security of .NET Framework applications by using the .NET Framework 2.0 security features.
- Implement interoperability, reflection, and mailing functionality in a .NET Framework application.
- Implement globalization, drawing, and text manipulation functionality in a .NET Framework application.
The audience for this course consists of Application Developers with the skills to develop business applications by using Visual Studio 2005 with either Visual Basic .NET or Visual C#.
Creating Globalized Applications
- Culture Information by Using Globalization Classes
- Creating a Custom Culture
- Working with Primary Encoding Classes
- Working with Advanced Encoding Classes
Working with GDI+ in Windows-based Applications
- Working with Graphics, Brushes, Pens, Colors, and Fonts
- Manipulating the Shapes and Sizes of Graphical Objects
- Working with Images, Bitmaps, and Icons
Implementing Code Access Security
- Configuring Code Access Security
- Managing Security Policy
- Managing Permissions
- Managing Access Control
- Managing User Identity Information
- Encrypting Data
- Hashing Data
- Extending the Cryptographic Behavior
Interoperating Between COM Components and Assemblies
- Accessing COM Components by Using Interop Services
- Exposing an Assembly to COM Components by Using Interop Services
- Accessing COM Components by Using Platform Invocation Services
Working with Service Applications and E-mail Messages
- Working with a Windows Service Application
- Working with E-mail Messages
Working with Type Metadata
- Working with Type Metadata by Using Pre-defined Assembly Classes
- Working with Assemblies Dynamically by Using Custom Classes
Creating Multithreaded Applications and Application Domains
- Managing Threads in a Synchronous Environment
- Synchronizing Threads
- Managing Threads in an Asynchronous Environment
- Working with Application Domains