Trac User and Administration Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
Trac is a project management tool that is implemented as a web-based application and can be used for software development projects but is flexible enough to be used for many types of projects.
It provides an interface to Subversion (or other version control systems), an integrated Wiki and reporting facilities.
Trac allows wiki markup in issue descriptions and commit messages, creating links and seamless references between bugs, tasks, changesets, files and wiki pages. A timeline shows all current and past project events in order, making the production of an overview of the project and tracking progress very easy.
Trac for Users
- How to use the built-in Wiki
- The timeline provides a historic perspective on a project
- RSS content syndication in Trac
The Version Control Subsystem
- Browsing source code with Trac
- Viewing changes to source code
- Viewing change history
The Ticket Subsystem
- Using the issue tracker
- Writing and using reports
- Executing custom ticket queries
- The roadmap helps tracking project progress
- How to install and run Trac
- How to upgrade existing installations
Connecting trac to the version control system (eg SVN)
- Administering a Trac project
- Importing tickets from other bug databases
- Trac configuration file reference
- Access control and permissions
- Customizing the Trac interface
- Installing and managing Trac extensions
- The Trac logging facility
- Email notification
- Configurable Ticket Workflow
- Management of Source Code Repositories
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price