Trac User and Administration Training Course
Trac is a project management tool that is implemented as a web-based application and can be used for software development projects but is flexible enough to be used for many types of projects.
It provides an interface to Subversion (or other version control systems), an integrated Wiki and reporting facilities.
Trac allows wiki markup in issue descriptions and commit messages, creating links and seamless references between bugs, tasks, changesets, files and wiki pages. A timeline shows all current and past project events in order, making the production of an overview of the project and tracking progress very easy.
Trac for Users
- How to use the built-in Wiki
- The timeline provides a historic perspective on a project
- RSS content syndication in Trac
The Version Control Subsystem
- Browsing source code with Trac
- Viewing changes to source code
- Viewing change history
The Ticket Subsystem
- Using the issue tracker
- Writing and using reports
- Executing custom ticket queries
- The roadmap helps tracking project progress
- How to install and run Trac
- How to upgrade existing installations
Connecting trac to the version control system (eg SVN)
- Administering a Trac project
- Importing tickets from other bug databases
- Trac configuration file reference
- Access control and permissions
- Customizing the Trac interface
- Installing and managing Trac extensions
- The Trac logging facility
- Email notification
- Configurable Ticket Workflow
- Management of Source Code Repositories
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price