Scrum Product Owner Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
This course is for: Product owners, managers, or anyone interested in Agile planning and estimating techniques.
The course, Scrum Product Owner (SPO), utilizes a combination of presentations, discussions, and hands-on exercises explaining and demonstrating through practice. It illustrates what it is like to take on the role of an Agile team. The course covers all aspects of a product owner's involvement in an Agile product's life-cycle, such as gathering requirements rapidly, writing user stories, estimating story points, tracking, release planning, reporting, forecasting, scaling, and so on.
- How to be an effective Product Owner
- The Duties, Rights, Privileges
- The Promoting self-organizing teams
- How to Write User-Stories (Agile requirements)
- Establishing and Knowing your stakeholders
- Looking at Planning for quality
- Addressing Story points
- Discovering the Business value
- How to manage an Agile product throughout the Software Development Life Cycle
- The Creation and prioritizing of the Product Backlog
- Sizing and Estimation
- Looking at Effective team communication
- How to Monitor, progress and look at forecasting
- Agile Release Planning and Tracking
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price