Mobile Development - An Overview for Decision Makers Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
A tour of the technologies which can be used to efficiently target smartphones and tablets users. The pros and cons, the skills required, the business implications.
This course is intended for decision makers such as company directors, CTO’s, business analysts, project managers, software architects and all the ones who need to understand the implications of a technology choice before committing into one or another.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the main actors on the mobile development arena
- Understand the major implication of a technology from the user point of view
- Understand in broad terms the skills required to develop and maintain each technology
- What does mobile application mean?
- An overview over the markets
- Native vs web vs hybrid application
- What are the options available today and the skills/resources needed for each
- What is the average cost of a mobile application
- What is the average length of a project
- A few sample scenarios of business implementations
- Questions and answers
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price