Microsoft PowerPoint - creating presentations Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
The course participants will be able to prepare a public speech with the use of computer presentations, and related printed supporting materials for participants in the lecture.
Creation and composition of the presentation
- Creating and changing the order of slides
- Change text formatting, colors and layout slide
- Placing a slide tables with combinations and simple calculations
- Placing the slide charts, illustrations, photos, drawings, etc.
Preparing a presentation to the needs arise
- Animated transitions between slides
- Determining the display time for each slide
- Hiding slides.
- Check the final appearance and presentation duration
Preparation of additional materials
- The use and modification of patterns of information and notes
- Adding to the show notes for the speaker
- Prepare and print support materials for participants
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price