Java Fundamentals Training Course
The course covers the basics of Java development.
It introduces students to Java technology and teaches them basic Java syntax and concepts, leading to the creation of a simple program. Training goes through the essential concepts and features of the Java Programming Language, focusing on exceptions, basic input/output, concurrency, regular expressions, Java collections framework and the platform environment. The course finishes when all basic Java features have been explained and trained.
- The Java Technology Phenomenon
- How to write basic "hello world" application
- How to compile and execute Java code
- How to make the code a bit more complex
- Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
- Variables, arrays, data types, operators, and control flow
- What are reference variables
- Classes and objects
- What inheritance is and how it works
- What Interfaces are, why they are written and how
- How to use Java String and Number objects and how to format data for output
- What packages are for and why we must use import directive
- Java classes overview
- Java class life cycle
- Class modifiers and inheritance
- Overloading" and overriding
- Class constructors
- Relationships: IS and HAS
- 'static' keyword
- When to use static members
- Collection interface
- Lists, maps and sets
- Collections and arrays
- Garbage collector
- Heap and stack
- Object life cycle
- 'finalize()' method
- The general idea of Java Exceptions
- Runtime and 'real' exceptions
- Throwing an exception
- 'try...catch' statements
- 'throws' declaration
- Designing your own exceptions
- Threads and concurrency
- Threaded tasks
- Joining threads
- Class variables visibility
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price