Enterprise Architecture Overview Training Course
This course is for everyone involved in planning, analysing, implementing, executing, maintaining or improving Enterprise Architectures. It shows comprehensive perspective of tools used to describe and implement the EA.
Introduction to Enterprise Architecture
- What is architecture
- Enterprise Architecture (EA)
- Why do we need EA
- IT Enterprise Architecture
- Business Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture Description vs EA Implementation
Enterprise Architecture Methods, Frameworks, Concepts and Paradigms
EA, Governance and Strategic Planning
- Strategic Management, Strategic Planning
- OMG Business Motivation Model
- Strategy Execution (EFQM)
- Quality Management(Six Sigma, TQM, ISO 9001)
- IT Governance
- IT Service Delivery and Support (ITIL)
- IT Implementation (CMM and CMMI)
Methods and Frameworks
- IEEE Standards
- Zachman Framework
- Nato Architecture Framework, MoDAF, DoDAF, UPDM
- Architecture Description Languages
- Suitability for EA
Enterprise Architecture Modelling
- Modelling Process
- Readability and Usability of Models
- Viewpoints and Visualisation
- Analysis Techniques
- Quantitative Analysis
- Functional Analysis
- Architecture Alignment
- Tool Support
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price