Canon Digital Photo Professional Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
- Do you know what it is RAW format?
- Do you know the features and capabilities of RAW?
- What are the benefits of using RAW format?
- How to use Canon's Digital Photo Professional (DPP)?
- Do you use RAW Format in your camera?
- Do you know how much time can you save?
- Do you know how much can be gained by using it instead of a paid tool?
- How many times faster can make corrections?
- As in the second exposed image change color (White Balance) to the correct
- regardless of how it was irradiated seem.
- How to apply the correct color (White Balance) to the entire group of 100, 1000 photos at the same time?
- How to quickly select (deselect) the selection of the client / person images for further processing?
- How to reduce two types of noise (Chroma and Luminance) of one or multiple images at one time?
- How to brighten dark areas and darken the images very clear?
If the answer to any of these questions is NO, then I invite you to training, after which you will learn to use the RAW format cameras, Canon, using free tools added to the set of a Canon camera.
Description of the Digital Photo Professional
- Tool palette settings:
- Tool palette RGB format
- RAW Tool Palette
- editing window
- Fast renaming multiple files
- Fast rotation and selecting photos
- Organization of photos
- Features and settings for customized devices
- The main window
- chromatic aberration correction,
- Trimming, cropping images
- Cleaning of dirt, retouching, automatically remove matrix hotspots
- Comparison of the original image and the image after processing
- Saving parameters and the use of treated images into a single and multiple files
- Batch processing of multiple files, set the output format
- Storing files and export to TIFF, JPG, and storing the preview file
- Printing an index print
- Print photos, print photos with descriptions
- Design from start to finish photo processing frequently used functions
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price