Agile Essentials Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
The iSQI Agile Essentials course is an internationally recognised qualification, Aimed at anyone involved in agile Projects and wants to become familiar with working in an agile environment. This includes Project Managers, Quality Managers, Software Development Managers, Business Analysts, Developers, Testers, IT Directors and Management Consultants. The course is comprised of eight sections and takes participants through the lifecycle of an agile project from the release planning and writing user stories to the iteration review (showcase) and retrospective. The first day focuses on the key principles (55% of the day on theory, 45% exercises), the second is dominated by practical application (40% theory, 60% exercises).
- Value the principles behind agile manifesto and its approach to software development
- Appreciate the roles within an agile team
- Understand how to contribute as an agile team member to quantifiable requirements
- Apply Whole Team quality methods to ensure acceptance criteria are met
- Appreciate the importance of effective Iteration Reviews and how to contribute to continuous improvement through retrospectives
- Agile Manifesto, Agile Principles
- Release Planning, Iteration Zero
- Iteration Planning, Estimation
- Requirement Review, Daily Stand-up
- Team Quality, Iteration Testing, Acceptance
- Iteration Review (Showcase)
- Lesson learned of Agile Principles
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price