Agile Essentials Training Course
The iSQI Agile Essentials course is an internationally recognised qualification, Aimed at anyone involved in agile Projects and wants to become familiar with working in an agile environment. This includes Project Managers, Quality Managers, Software Development Managers, Business Analysts, Developers, Testers, IT Directors and Management Consultants. The course is comprised of eight sections and takes participants through the lifecycle of an agile project from the release planning and writing user stories to the iteration review (showcase) and retrospective. The first day focuses on the key principles (55% of the day on theory, 45% exercises), the second is dominated by practical application (40% theory, 60% exercises).
- Value the principles behind agile manifesto and its approach to software development
- Appreciate the roles within an agile team
- Understand how to contribute as an agile team member to quantifiable requirements
- Apply Whole Team quality methods to ensure acceptance criteria are met
- Appreciate the importance of effective Iteration Reviews and how to contribute to continuous improvement through retrospectives
- Agile Manifesto, Agile Principles
- Release Planning, Iteration Zero
- Iteration Planning, Estimation
- Requirement Review, Daily Stand-up
- Team Quality, Iteration Testing, Acceptance
- Iteration Review (Showcase)
- Lesson learned of Agile Principles
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price