Advanced Foundations of .NET 2.0 Development Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
- Improve the security of .NET Framework applications by using the .NET Framework 2.0 security features.
- Implement interoperability, reflection, and mailing functionality in a .NET Framework application.
- Implement globalization, drawing, and text manipulation functionality in a .NET Framework application.
The audience for this course consists of Application Developers with the skills to develop business applications by using Visual Studio 2005 with either Visual Basic .NET or Visual C#.
Creating Globalized Applications
- Culture Information by Using Globalization Classes
- Creating a Custom Culture
- Working with Primary Encoding Classes
- Working with Advanced Encoding Classes
Working with GDI+ in Windows-based Applications
- Working with Graphics, Brushes, Pens, Colors, and Fonts
- Manipulating the Shapes and Sizes of Graphical Objects
- Working with Images, Bitmaps, and Icons
Implementing Code Access Security
- Configuring Code Access Security
- Managing Security Policy
- Managing Permissions
- Managing Access Control
- Managing User Identity Information
- Encrypting Data
- Hashing Data
- Extending the Cryptographic Behavior
Interoperating Between COM Components and Assemblies
- Accessing COM Components by Using Interop Services
- Exposing an Assembly to COM Components by Using Interop Services
- Accessing COM Components by Using Platform Invocation Services
Working with Service Applications and E-mail Messages
- Working with a Windows Service Application
- Working with E-mail Messages
Working with Type Metadata
- Working with Type Metadata by Using Pre-defined Assembly Classes
- Working with Assemblies Dynamically by Using Custom Classes
Creating Multithreaded Applications and Application Domains
- Managing Threads in a Synchronous Environment
- Synchronizing Threads
- Managing Threads in an Asynchronous Environment
- Working with Application Domains
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price